I will send you some brochures, if you are interested.
如果您有興趣的話,我可以寄給您一些介紹產品的小冊子。
Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便時間?
As an alternative, I wish to propose May 3rd.
另一個方便時間是5月3日。
David: Good morning, Carol. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good trip over?
早上好。Carol,再次見到你真好。你旅途還愉快吧?
Carol: Yes, it was a good flight. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.
唔,還不錯。昨天還有點累,現在沒事兒了。
David: Great!If you're ready, I’d like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
太好了!如果你已經準備好了的話,我想把您介紹給這兒的主要工作人員。
Carol: Let's go.
咱們走吧。
David: Carol, this is Kathy Chen, our Financial Officer. Kathy, I'd like you to meet Carol Jacobs.
Carol,這是 Kathy Chen,我們的財務主管,Kathy,這是Carol Jacobs。
Carol: I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy. You’re doing a great job. The division's finances are in top shape.
見到你真高興,Kathy。你干得太棒了。分公司的財務達到了最佳的狀態。
Kathy: Thank you, Ms Jacobs. I'm happy to meet you, too.
謝謝,Jacobs小姐。見到您我也很高興。
David: And this is Ben Guo. He's in charge of Marketing. Ben, let me introduce Carol Jacobs.
這是 Ben Guo。他主管營銷。Ben,我來介紹一下 Carol Jacobs。
Ben: How do you do, Ms Jacobs?
你好,Jacobs 女士。
Carol: It's a pleasure to meet you, Ben. So you’re the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen.
見到你很榮幸,Ben。我看過的那些了不起的銷售數字,全是由你帶領創下的。
Ben: Thank you. I must say I have a great staff.
謝謝。我得說那是因為我們有一個了不起的團隊。
David: I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.
我想你會發現我們所有的員工都是一流的。
Carol: I'm already convinced of that, from the reports I’ve seen. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.
這些報告已經說服我了。嗯,如果可以的話,我想看看我們的制造車間。
David: Sure thing!Right this way.
當然!這邊請。
在雙方談判的過程中,一定要注意傾聽對方的發言,如果對對方的觀點表示了解,可以說: I see what you mean.(我明白您的意思。)
如果表示贊成,可以說:That's a good idea.(是個好主意。)
或者說:I agree with you.(我贊成。)
如果是有條件地接受,可以用on the condition that這個句型,例如:
We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.
(如果您訂2萬臺,我們會接受您的建議。)
在與外商,尤其是歐美國家的商人談判時,如果有不同意見,最好坦白地提出來而不要拐彎抹角,比如,表示無法贊同對方的意見時,可以說:
I don't think that's a good idea.
(我不認為那是個好主意。)
或者 Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.(坦白地講,我無法同意您的提案。)
如果是拒絕,可以說:We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.
(我們這一次不準備接受你們的建議。) 有時,還要講明拒絕的理由,如
To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.
?。ㄕf老實話,我們不相信這種產品在中國會賣得好。)
談判期間,由於言語溝通問題,出現誤解也是在所難免的:可能是對方誤解了你,也可能是你誤解了對方。在這兩種情況出現後,你可以說:
No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...
(不,恐怕你誤解了。我想說的是……)
或者說:Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.
?。ㄅ?,對不起,我誤解你了。那樣的話,我同意你的觀點。)
總之不管你說什么,你最終的目的就是要促成一筆生意。即使不成,也要以善意對待對方,也許你以后還有機會,生意不成人情在,你說對嗎?